Biological Farm, consisting of about 230 hectares of land for…
06024 Gubbio PG, Italia
Interesting farm on the San franciscan’s path between Gubbio and Assisi.
The farm, has a land area of 102.00 hectares, it’s a single “body”, divided into three plots because it is crossed by two roads, a provincial and a municipal road, including several farm buildings.
In the largest plot, of the area of 62.00 hectares, there are all the buildings used for accomodation, agritourism, accessories and agricultural outbuildings; it is completely fenced with wire mesh of ml. 1.75 plus two barbed wires, as required by the law, for a perimeter of 5.5 km. Within this part there is a breeding of fallow deer and Sardinian donkeys.
The buildings are:
-The first main building is 1050.00 sq. divided in two floors, including a main house, the restaurant (110 seats), a small apartment, six rooms with bathroom, TV and telephone, used for the farm (2 double, one triple and three quadruple room) and some common rooms . The central building was built between 1100 and 1800, it has been completely renovated in the ’90s, respecting all the current anti-seismic laws; in the last three years, both internal and external maintenance work has been carried out, the complex is in excellent condition.
-The Franciscan church, a graceful building, recognized as a “national monument”
-The second building is 360.00 sq in a single floor consisting of ten double bedrooms with the possibility of adding a third bed, all with bathroom, air conditioning and telephone. The second building was obtained from an old barn and then rebuilt in the years ’96 / ’97, respecting the earthquake laws and environmental restrictions. The buildings mentioned above are entirely equipped with gas heating systems, solar panels and air conditioning units; the water system is powered by three wells with complete purification and decalcification equipment according to the law, all purchased in 2004; the building is connected to the municipal aqueduct. For irrigation of the gardens and the vegetable garden, a pipeline was built from the corporate lake of about 40,000 m3, which is about 500 m. from homes.
The third building is an agricultural annex of 500 sq, inside there is a working laboratory of about 100 sq, authorized by the ASL of Gubbio for the processing of food products: jams, pasta, pastry; it is also equipped with a brand new equipment (purchase 2007) for the production of honey fifty-two beehives existing in the farm.
The fourth building is an agricultural annex of 405 sq.
The fifth building is an agricultural annex of 200 sq.
The sixth building is an agricultural annex of 380 sq.
In the fifth and sixth buildings are installed photovoltaic panels for a total of 60kw, realised in October 2010.
The third, fourth, fifth and sixth buildings were built in the years 2000/2001/2010 covered with roof made of prefabricated steel panels including thermal insulation, totally covered by earthquake-resistant brick blocks, internally and externally plastered, quartz flooring and with anodised aluminum fixtures for the most part motorized, except the last one that lacks lateral infill.
Within the farm there is also a repeater owned by vodafone, from which an annual fee is perceived.
A ruin of about 600 sq. on two floors with parts of the roof and walls still existing of particular historical interest, registered in the Umbrian regional list, for which it is possible to access the contributions through the superintendency of the monuments.
There is a pool of 16 ml x 8 ml with solarium.
The farm is certified A.I.A.B “organic” and is equipped with agricultural tractors and the necessary equipment for crops, all in perfect condition and almost new.
The farm is 30 km from both Assisi and Perugia.
The distance from the Umbria airport “San Francesco di Assisi” is km. 2